Reasons to add a Clear Lacquer Finish:
- Quick-drying: Lacquer finish is a very quick-drying wood finish.
- Protective: It creates a hard protective coating that makes wood resistant to damage from elements like water, acid or alkalis.
- Stain-resistant: A single coat of lacquer is enough to protect the wood furniture from stains and damage caused by water.
- Aesthetic: Lacquer gives your furniture a shiny, polished look that will make it stand out in any room.
- Easy to apply: Lacquer is very easy to apply and won’t require much preparation before you get started.
- Modern: Lacquer is regarded as a modern technique of wood finishing that is particularly used on high-end furniture.
- Water-resistant: Lacquer finish is water-resistant.
- Durable: Lacquer maintains its liquidity as it ages.
- Available in various sheens: The finish is available in various sheens, ranging from high-gloss to ultra-matte. (Twist of Nature uses a semi-gloss finish, leaving the logs with a not too shiny look, yet tops of tables with more of a shiny/finished and polished look)
This can be added at checkout for Twist of Nature to do.
Reasons to order your furniture piece with No Finish/Unfinished:
Customers who have allergies to Lacquer or would like to use their own Finish.